 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 764
  Junk Boxes

I've got Junk Box #1 right now, which is about to head up to Canada. I have a question before I send it off though. It is now bulking in at more than 2 pounds (cost $4.30 to send to me). Half the weight (or more) is plain rectangular bricks and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Boxes

I agree, basic bricks are just adding to the shipping costs on the Junk boxes, at least. Might as well find someone who actually likes them (for realism on "junk" type models) (NOT me, I prefer ALL my bricks mint), and send them to them to trim the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)