 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 757
  Technic Box #1 Update (Canadian Tour)

This box arrived at my door yesterday (Nov 4). It was extremely well packaged and very nicely wrapped. The parts themselves were in bubble wrap with newspaper at either end of the box. I was most impressed by the condition of the contents though. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)