 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 739
  Partial Update to Box Page

I was able to get a partial update done this morning! I have sent it up to the server as of this posting, I need everyone to check to make sure I didn't mess things up at 5am (as I was still half asleep) I also need updates on the boxes, I haven't (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Partial Update to Box Page

i never got General Box #1 and you have me crossed off. In fact, no one has even contacted me about it, I'm still wondering where it is.... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Partial Update to Box Page

(...) Ditto, I never received General Box #1 either and I am crossed off. I am declaring this box LOST. I heard from John K in early September asking me for my address so he could mail GB#1 to me and that was the end of that, no email responses (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)