 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 739
738  |  740
Subject:
Partial Update to Box Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:58:31 GMT

I was able to get a partial update done this morning! I have sent it up
to the server as of this posting, I need everyone to check to make sure
I didn't mess things up at 5am (as I was still half asleep) I also need
updates on the boxes, I haven't been able to find some for a few of the
boxes. Junk Box 2 is one of them..

Also Robert Douglas asked to be removed from most of the boxes he was
signed up for, he still wants the Minfig box though, So when sending
please make sure you check the list, I believe he was next or close to
next on a couple of them. Not having an Idea of just where some of the
boxes are, I'm not sure if he's gotten them yet or not.

Please Post updates as to where the boxes are!
Thanks

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy