 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 712
Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:22:50 GMT

Maybe Lugnet is screwed up or something, but I just received 7 copies of this in
my e-mail box!

Scott S.

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

This "box"(1) is underway.

Hi all,

I just received this from Doug and I've gone through it.  Now I need
Greg Kramer's address so I can send it on.  And Mookie, you can cross
Dough and me off the list.  Also, please add me to it at the bottom.
Please note that I received it today, It's mostly packed up and I will
express mail it out tomorrow if I get the address soon enough :-).  If
you don't like spoilers, don't read what I took and put in below:

Inside I found and kept:

1) Instructions to 6036
2) a packet w/ large brown grill and set of black and red groove bricks
to make it a portcullis.  (damn, now I don't have an excuse to buy
another Royal Knight's Castle.
3) a 1x16 blue tile w/ straight gear(?) along the top.
4) a pair of trans orange dragon wings
5) a conic pine tree - medium
6) 4 black castle walls
7) 2 old 1x3x4 doors
8) a police motorcycle
9) a black manta ray
10) 2 complete minifigs
11) 3 torsos w/ heads (one missing arms)
12) two black pieces together which look like a figure sculpted from a
block.  It has a 1x2 base and a single stud on top center.  (can anyone
tell me about this piece?)

What I added to make up for my loot:

1) 5 1x4x3 wall sections in clear nicked up printing on them.  Three are
from an ambulance (I think) and have the red strip along the bottom and
white lines across the top 2/3s.  The other two are in better shape and
look like the others but have a black section with POLICE printed in
white instead of the red band.
2) 1.5 pounds of wheels, axles, and related parts.  Many of these are
modern, but maybe 1/3 are not.  Some are quite old.  I have more than
doubled the weight of this jambalaya with this inclusion.
3) 2 yellow 16x16 baseplates

I took better stuff than I included (at least I think so) but I included
a LOT more than I took so I hope that I still increased the value of the
lot overall as well as the volume.  I think I did.

Sincerely,

Chris

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”