 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 654
    Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Your uber-rule negates all the other rules. So what would be the point? Or maybe I'm not getting what you're saying. Steve (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) The uber-rule is something like "trade with the box trying to improve the value of the assortment." In addition to this (according to how I was thinking of it), you would have to follow the variable rules as well. If the rules are: Trade only (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)