 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 587
  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) I've been sitting on Chris Weeks' box for about a week now. We know what we're going to take out and put in, we're just inundated at work right now. I received the Junk Box #1 yesterday. I'll get both out tomorrow, I promise. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) That must hurt after a while. --Todd (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Hmmm. You know, I don't know! It's on a piece of paper in the box. I need to get the snail mail address from the next person, too. Fume. It'll probably be sent tomorrow afternoon, earliest. Sorry, guys. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Call for Box Status

(...) Yay!!!! To whom are you sending it? --Chris (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)