 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 583
    Re: Call for Box Status —Tamyra Teed
   Well you know I had it.. and I sent it off to John K. I believe... the next person on the list.. after that I haven't seen or heard anything either :( BTW... did I tell you to sign me up for a 2nd round possibly??? :) Let me know if you split the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Call for Box Status —John Kornhaus
   (...) I had it a little longer than I intended as I was called out of town on a surprise business trip for a week. I sent it on to Jeremy Sproat who wanted to receive it at the beginning of September. John (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)