 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 510
  Re: Where are all the boxes?

(...) Oh, I know. It was just frustrating to not be seeing *any* progress reports. As I expected, it seems to be a combination of failure to report progress when the boxes were moving as well as failure of boxes to move due to real-world (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

Please sign me up for both of the Junk boxes and both of the General boxes. And hopefully by the time any of them make it to me I will have more then enough stuff sorted out to add to them. Does anyone out there put wish lists into these boxes? (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

Hi Jodi, and welcome to Lugnet! To sign up for a specific box, you have to post a reply directly to the anchor post (usually by me, it says General Box #N or something similar) saying you want on the list for that box.... to do it the way you just (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)