 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 48
Re: technic box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, "John Matthews" <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com>
writes:
This jambalaya thing has got to be the greatest idea ever thought up by
mankind!

Wow, now there's a devoted fan of the brick!  :)

I would like to see the technic box idea come to fruition.  Send it my way
and I will put some goodies in it!  heeheehee this sounds like fun!

Larry's got all the stuff now (just handed it off to him about 3 hours ago).
He seemed keen on the idea of an all-Technic box too, but it's out of my
hands at this point.  I think there's an excellent chance that the Technic
box will stay all-Technic for at least a few rounds...  Better write him
quick.  :)

--Todd