 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 43
  technic box

This jambalaya thing has got to be the greatest idea ever thought up by mankind! I would like to see the technic box idea come to fruition. Send it my way and I will put some goodies in it! heeheehee this sounds like fun! John Matthews (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: technic box

(...) Wow, now there's a devoted fan of the brick! :) (...) Larry's got all the stuff now (just handed it off to him about 3 hours ago). He seemed keen on the idea of an all-Technic box too, but it's out of my hands at this point. I think there's an (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)