 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
UK Box Co-ordinator Needed????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:36:49 GMT

It seems that the signup has slowed down quite a bit on a few of the
boxes, there is also talk of people wanting a UK box, I think we are
getting to the point now of asking for people willing to mail to the UK
or elsewhere and having someone do as James is doing, take charge of
collecting names and making sure it gets sent through their country.

I believe a few of the boxes should be splitting soon so that will give
us more boxes to work with, I think once they split we should start
sending them off to other places instead of keeping them all in the
states/canada.
I know General Box 1 is ready to split, I should have done it before
sending it out :( Next box I get I'll bulk it up enough that we can
split and get it moving elsewhere.

If anyone wants this postion, just post a message here.
I'm sure James would be willing to help you out in what you'd need to
do, and how to go about it.  It's not a hard job :)

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!