 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 355
  RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Hi James, Thanks for clearing this up. I really did believe that I responded to the appropriate thread. Initially, I responded to the main thread. When I discovered that I was supposed to respond to this thread, I thought I did. What I in fact did (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)