 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 295
  Address needed for James Brown

Don't be disappointed. I will be in a tearing hurry this weekend. If I don't have your address and I am supposed to send you a box, you won't be getting it. Send me your address if I don't have it, or wait another week. Tom, Mookie, I have yours. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Address needed for James Brown

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) paying (...) Hi Larry, and all of you shipping cost might not be a problem for you who have a good job, but you have to understand that some AFOL are still student thus they don't have (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)