 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 241
    delay! —Larry Pieniazek
   except for the boxes already announced as mailed (GB 1 and 2) there will be a delay on mailing the rest out that originate from me. PLEASE, if you're first, make sure I have your snail. Send it again if you're paranoid. My flight from MSP to home (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: delay! And other stuff... —Tamyra Teed
     That's ok Larry, I don't mind in the least.. from the looks of it if you'd have sent out the junk box right away I'd have 3 boxes on the way to my house.. and I'd be feeling pretty darn greedy... though I'll have them in and out of here within a day (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: delay! And other stuff... —Patricia Schempp
      Which box do you want to move him in and how much is a bit? They are farther up on the list for the General box #2 and there are more Canadians. For General Box #1, those two are pretty far down. It would seem more logical to do it for General box (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: delay! And other stuff... —Steve Bliss
     Larry could always drop GB 3 off with me, and then I'd send it to Tamy. Just a slight change in the schedule... But only if it'd make Larry and/or Tamy's lives easier. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: delay! —Larry Pieniazek
   Three boxes (Minifig 1, technic 1, junk 1) are addressed, ready to go first thing monday. Only the drab box of the 4 I announced a while back is on hold. If anyone know's JB's address, mail me offline eh? Next week is likely to be hectic so if it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)