 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 234
  idea for jambalaya

This is not really necessary, but I'd be curious to see how people would feel about this one. How about, in order to add another level to the cooperative, fun, and friendly nature of the traveling boxes, we were to either: a. send a thank you (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)