 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1867
Re: town/train jambalaya box - STATUS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

Thanks again, Ondrew.

Best,

Jonathan

Did you find anything of interest, Jonathan?

I did, yes. A few tiles, doors, some technic stuff and 1x1 slopes so far. I have only been able to go thru half of it because there is so much that I had to take it home in two batches. I brought home batch #2 last night but got sidetracked to a couple of bars on the way home and didn’t get in til just after midnight. So I haven’t gone thru the big bag yet. I’ll go thru it this weekend.

At first I didn’t know if I wanted to participate because I’d have to lug it home on the subway and thought it would be a pain, but now I am very glad I did.

So far I have added some windows, technic parts and lots of 4 wide vehicle parts and lots of arches.

How did you make out with it?

Jonathan

yea, I added the 1x1 slopes. Felt I should share the wealth a bit.

There’s several black technic beams and a bunch of pink 2x2 tiles I added too.

I pulled out a couple black train cockpit pieces (actually from the hovercraft I think) several space sloped trans-smoke windscreens (which are going into my current big project) and a bunch of 2x2 yellow tiles. Also some printed tiles, which I swapped out 1 for 1. The big pieces I swapped out via volume.

I wasn’t quite expecting quite such a big box, but in the end I didn’t pick out a lot. I probably got the shipping cost’s worth, if I were to try to mimic the lot on Bricklink (which was my goal).

Aaron