 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1837
Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:50:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
hey all,
i was just wondering if there would be intrest in starting a town/train
jambalaya box. if you are interested please add your name below.
ondrew

Confirming interest, Count me in.

Having been in on these before, you can put me towards the end of the list.

Paul Sinasohn