 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1865
Re: Interest in a Mini-Fig parts Jambalaya Box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

Well, why don't I start it, and put you second or third on the list. You are
already the first/last person on the town box.

I think we'll keep this one smaller than the town/train box, for shipping costs,
and initial fill reasons.

Ondrew, be sure I have your shipping address in my email box, ok?

Aaron

FYI to those who signed up, the minifig box went out yesterday by USPS. Ondrew
is first on the list, it shipped to him.

Ondrew, thanks for the idea on the pre-made shipping labels. I wholesale-ly
stole that and your wording for the instructions letter inside.

Email me or post here when you recieve it.

Thanks!
Aaron Sneary