 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1861
Re: Interest in a Mini-Fig parts Jambalaya Box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
Is there interest in the community in starting a Mini-Fig parts Jambalaya box?

Any themes and all minifig weapons and accessories would be invited. But no
Scala, Belville, or technic fig items.

What do you guys think?

I’d be interested and I’ll volunteer to start it off by mailing to you. i have
tons of figs I have no use for as I’m very picky. that's why most at BrickFest
call me the $1 minifig guy. =).
Ondrew

I received the Town/Train Jambalaya box, but not the minifig one. What was the
shipping cost on that Ondrew?

i never got the go ahead for the minifig box so i didin't send it out. i can
though. let me know
ondrew