 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1855
    Engraved Fonts —Tommy Armstrong
   I was just wondering if there would be a market for 1x1 bricks engraved with letters and numbers. I was thinking of creating a set of 100 --could be on white, blue, red, yellow brick with choice of color for letters. If any interest, what would be a (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Engraved Fonts —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) I would certainly be interested. If you can find a way to keep the cost pretty low, I bet they would sell pretty well. I don't know about the punctuation marks or Greek, but the basic alphabet plus numerals would be hot! (17 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)