 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1855
1854  |  1856
Subject:
Engraved Fonts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 03:36:18 GMT

I was just wondering if there would be a market for 1x1 bricks engraved with
letters and numbers. I was thinking of creating a set of 100 --could be on
white, blue, red, yellow brick with choice of color for letters. If any
interest, what would be a good price point. Remember that they would be engraved
and then filled with paint and cleaned. Also could create sets of special
characters such as ! @ # $ % & ( ) _ + = ? < > etc. and Greek letters etc.Or
cyrillic. Or Japanese or Chinese, etc.

Just wondering.

Could also do a set of 2x2 tiles the same way.

Tommy Armstrong
www.brickengraver.com