 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1820
  Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup

(...) Calum, The great thing about NQJ aka Brick It Forward is that there is no ending time set. Just to keep you in the loop, I was in deep discussion with several people yesterday who were offering me fantastic sets. I am not at liberty to name (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)