 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1820
Re: NQJ - wanna trade? -Followup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:01:39 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

So, just to flog this (again) I have A MISB 8417 - and am looking to
trade it up for something bigger or better.  Christmas is fast
approaching; nothing says I love you more than an out of circulation
MISB 8417.

Did brick it forward end with a mere 8417?  Wow, Chris was bought off easily.

"Because you keep using me like a stepping stone"

Calum

Calum,

The great thing about NQJ aka Brick It Forward is that there is no
ending time set.  Just to keep you in the loop, I was in deep discussion
with several people yesterday who were offering me fantastic sets.

I am not at liberty to name names, but a Starwars set, on one occasion,
and a Black Smith set on another occasion was contemplated.

Calum, my friend the game is very much alive and well.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

Just to rehash, I have a MISB 8417 Mag Wheel Master.  I can have it
shipped to you, if in return you can offer me something bigger, or better.

I'll accept almost anything, in any theme, new, or used, sets, parts, or
?? as long as it can been seems a  to be "bigger" or "better."

As well, there is no rule that says I have to accept the first offer
that comes my way... its up to me to decide if its "bigger" or "better.

Thanks

Chris