 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1812
1811  |  1813
Subject:
Space Box 3 is Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:32:00 GMT

Just picked it up from Mark Neumann tonight.
This is seriously cool guys!

There's mostly great parts inside. ( I mean it's Jambalaya, so you don't
expect totally amazing stuff...but I've noticed the Space Box seems to be
filled with above average cool stuff.)
Everything is clean!! (you rock)
My egg made it back to me with little bots in it! (It must really love me.)
2 cool sets inside.

But what really sets this above the last Space Box is all the little
artifacts inside.  I'll be taking a picture of them in a little while.

Great job guys.

Space Box 4 will be good to go within the month.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com