 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1811
1810  |  1812
Subject:
Space Box3 Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 06:53:45 GMT

I've got it.  The Grand Admiral has done his thing, and now I've got it.
Plan to go though it next week.  Or, at the very least, before I move.

My question is this; Jon, do you want myself or the GA to hold onto the box
until your arrival in the PNW or shall I ship it back to you when I'm done?
You're moving up here in the next month or two arn't you?

Mark
Snow Daddy
Neumann