 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1811
  Space Box3 Status

I've got it. The Grand Admiral has done his thing, and now I've got it. Plan to go though it next week. Or, at the very least, before I move. My question is this; Jon, do you want myself or the GA to hold onto the box until your arrival in the PNW (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)