 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1761
  Space box relaunch!

Hi guys. I've received no package and no word from Dave Johann for about a month now. (except for his one reply in this group) I've decided to ship out my own box tomorrow (Friday). We now have an empty spot so it's only fair to include Jonathon (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space box relaunch!

Greetings Jon et al, Lemme know if you ever decide to do this with your Canuck-ly neighbours to the north...it sounds like a blast. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space box relaunch!

(...) Sounds good! So who's going to ship to who? What's the new order? I might have a little something for the person after me! ;) (...) Can't wait to get the box. I really love the idea of Jambalaya! -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)