 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1729
    OOC -- Jambalaya-like group-MOC idea —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I've been thinking of this idea for a while and I'm interested in kicking it out to y'all for comments. I'm preliminarily calling it Our Own Creation. It was originally a permutation of the jambalaya idea when I was thinking of J-games, but (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

        Re: OOC -- Jambalaya-like group-MOC idea —Paul Sinasohn
   I think the proof of concept at BrickFest is a great idea...count me in if you ever start one around by mail. Paul Sinasohn, who never lost or disappeared a Jambalaya box (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)