 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1676
    Space box and Dave Johann —Jon Palmer
    Its been around 2 weeks since I emailed Dave Johann to find out where the space box is. I still haven't received a reply and I'm wondering if I have his current email. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? Rick Kujawa told me that Dave (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)