 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1672
    Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya —Tom Stangl
   (...) If you mean a complete section of hull that isn't broken itself, I could use it! (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Actually, I have one from the black freighter and three from the red firefighter. I'm working in San Jose, now, Tom - W. Plumeria at N. Firsts Street. How close is that to your home/work?? We could meet for lunch or something... But I still (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)