 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 166
  Re: Question on the Junk Box

I would assume the Junk Box remains a Junk box ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question on the Junk Box

I would agree with that. I have some junk that I'm sure someone would find useful. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question on the Junk Box

At the same time, some of the stuff I have that I consider "junk" are brand new pieces.. it's just stuff I'd never use... though I suppose I'll save that for the other boxes and find some of the scuffed up kinda dirty pieces that don't clean up well (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question on the Junk Box

Only put actual junk in the junk box please. If it is clean, unbroken, and not chewed or marked with ink, save it for another box. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)