 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 166
Re: Question on the Junk Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 22:52:38 GMT

I would assume the Junk Box remains a Junk box ;-)

Mookie wrote:

Just what are we going to be putting back into the junk box? do we want
to try to turn it into a general box? or are we going to keep putting
older pieces into it? Just want to be sure of what I have to dig outta
my 5 gal bucket in the next few days!!!

--

Build everyday!
-Tamy