 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 160
  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

I don't know if Chris is doing this.. I've completely lost track of this one already... and I don't want to step on Chris's toes.. it is his box... unless he wants me to... he can just let me know who's getting it.. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

(...) Because of the way I started it, I sent it out with the first four recipients set up already. I would prefer that each person decide where it's going when they're done. They can look at this thread and pick the next name of person who (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)