 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1590
Re: space box update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:28:00 GMT

I now have the box and will send it on after the BAYLUG meeting on 12/9.

Roger

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Damian Garcia writes:
I received the space box.  I will look for a larger box as its seams are
bursting.  Pretty good stuff for the most part.  There are some town bits
that are "off topic", so I am considering relieving the box of them.  there
are a couple torsos that are clearly town, and 2 life jackets.  There is
also a Rock Raider cockpit and canopy I put in in round 1.  If there is no
interest in them I will take those out for room.  Nice bits here, plus I am
beefing it up a bit with some recent e-bay acquisitions.  Future recipients,
please respond to this post.  If I get no response, I will go ahead and
remove the questionable items.

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/