 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1589
1588  |  1590
Subject:
Quick note...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:48:38 GMT

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm still alive,
and planning to get the box status pages updated shortly.

As usual, please post box status, requests to be added to the
list for a box, etc. here to the newsgroup and I will process
them at the next update.

Thanks!
-Tommy

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya