 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1568
    Re: Drab Box #1 —Joel Kuester
   (...) me soon (...) everyone (...) Hi everyone, I just want to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for this box. I have been involved in a move to a new house that has gone much less smooth than planned or imagined. Tamy and I have been playing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Tommy Johnson
   (...) I'm just updating the status pages tonight, and now I'm confused ... Joel, your name isn't even on the list for the Drab Box. Did I make a mistake somewhere along the line? The list I have shows Paul Sinasohn after Tamy Teed. Who did you send (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Paul Sinasohn
   Joel sent it to me, and I'll be sending it out after the weekend. Paul Sinasohn (...) the (...) your (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —James Brown
   (...) Just pinging for a status on this box. I can't imagine that it's moved very far through the holidays, but I'd like to know... Thanks, James (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)