 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1525
  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

<snipped receiving the box> (...) That was my doing; I wasn't sure if those could be put to use or not. Everyone, should I only make the space box with specialized space pieces in the future? Adam bwappo@ee.net (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

(...) I think it's ok, my main point is to make sure that the boxes don't get too much volume of fairly common stuff, there's no sense paying postage to mail parts about which sell in AucZilla for 5 cents each or something, but a small amount is (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)