 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1461
  I have the space box!

Not really amazing but it is full of some neat stuff. I've picked out what I want and I will put in my parts and then some tomorrow (Sunday). I'll have it sent off on Monday or Tuesday. I will post here (and e-mail Adam) when I send it off. As soon (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: I have the space box!

(...) It figures the space box would navigate fairly easily. :) [ducks] I've recently had a bunch of Blacktron, Futuron, and other parts come my way. When the box returns, I'll reorganize it to prepare for Round 2. A big thank-you to everyone who (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)