 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1467
Re: I have the space box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:34:41 GMT

    As soon as this gets to Adam I think all us space fans should
congratulate ourselves for getting this one all the way back home. And
then... lets get this one started up for round 2!

It figures the space box would navigate fairly easily. :)  [ducks]

I've recently had a bunch of Blacktron, Futuron, and other parts come my way.
When the box returns, I'll reorganize it to prepare for Round 2. A big
thank-you to everyone who has made the box a success!

     Adam

     bwappo@ee.net