 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 142
    Re: can of worms opening.... —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   I kind of agree with this, though if there are some that are willing to send to canada, I think maybe we should try those first. I mailed John D. asking if he'd mind sending a package to Canada in return he'd be bumped up the list in front of Martin (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: can of worms opening.... —Martin Legault
   Hi, I'm ready to pay back the extra cost to the sender of the box in Canada, then make an canadian tour from east to west before it goes back to US, so there will be less extra shipping then back and forth. I didn't check yet where I am in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)