 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1416
    Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting! —Tommy Johnson
   (...) The Jambalaya FAQ is linked on the main Jambalaya Box Status Page, and may also be found here: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting! —Frank Filz
   (...) Ah, I see it now. You might want to add a link back to the main status page from the individual box status pages. Now here's another interesting idea for the Jambalaya status pages. Have a way to get a list of all the boxes you're in on, with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting! —Frank Filz
   The box is on it's way to David Pyatt. I have also enclosed a bag of damaged/discolored bricks for David. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Junk Box #3 is Starting! —David C. Pyatt
   Once again, work, remodeling and general life has caused me to have the box much longer than I expected... my son has been pretty hard on it, so I will be filtering through what he pulled out so that I can get it on it's way by week's end... My (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)