 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1377
Re: Weeks Jambalaya Box - round two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:47:09 GMT

Paul Sinasohn traded into it, Russell Clark has decided to just wait until
Kidvention.  Noone else so far (there's some GOOD stuff in here, people, I
can't believe people aren't speaking up!  I put in a 1255!).

Going south around 7/11.

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:

OK, I HAVE the Weeks Jambalaya box.  I'll bring it to the Soccer
Tour bus on Sat in case anyone wants to trade into it.

Did anyone bite?  How is it going?  When is it going south with you?

Chris

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/