 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1299
  Jambalaya Box Status

Thanks to all who've helped me track down the boxes and learn a bit about their checkered pasts... Special thanks to Mookie! Here's the short and sweet version as of this morning: <PRE> Jambalaya Box Status: Jambalaya Box Updated Last Seen By (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Box Status

The International Promo box is in the hands of Paul S, but he'll be handing it off to me Saturday at our BayLUG meeting. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Box Status

Hey Tommy, Great job, and multitudes of thanks for your hard work! One little thing... (...) (snip) (...) HTML tags don't work on lugnet, so the effect you want doesn' come out so nicely. Just a tip for future ref! HTH, -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Jambalaya Box Status Page Notice

I will be on vacation June 15th - 25th and no updates to the Jambalaya Box Status pages will happen during that time. I'll get caught up as soon as I get back, though! Regards, -Tommy (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Box Status

(...) Robert Philips has contacted me for my address so I'm assuming it's on it's way to me :) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Box Status Page Notice

(...) I've received the Minifig box #2. Have a good trip! (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)