 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1299
1298  |  1300
Subject:
Jambalaya Box Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:25:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks to all who've helped me track down the boxes and learn a bit about
their checkered pasts...  Special thanks to Mookie!  Here's the short and
sweet version as of this morning:

<PRE>

Jambalaya Box Status:

Jambalaya Box Updated Last Seen By   Status
-------------- ------- --------------- ---------
General Box #1 Sep-15 John Kornhaus  LOST IN THE MAIL
General Box #2 ? John DiRienzo? (still checking)
General Box #3 Jun-02 Paul Sinasohn  Alive
General Box #4 Jun-06 Steve Bliss    Alive
General Box #5 Jun-06 Steve Bliss    Alive

Minifig Box #1 Jun-08 Eric Brouwer Sent to Michael Ulring
Minifig Box #2 Jun-02 Pat Shepard      Trying to contact next person

Technic Box #1 Jun-08 Ken Drew Enroute to Dwayne Towell
Technic Box #2 Jun-02 Glen Tannenbaum Alive

Space Box #1 May-27 Pat Justison Enroute to Tommy Johnson

Junk Box #1 ? Chris Weeks Enroute to Jim Rorstrom?
Junk Box #2 ? John DiRienzo? (still checking)

Drab Box #1 Jun-06 Doug Finney Larry Pieniazek's Basement Pile?

Weeks Box #1 Jun-06 Chris Weeks At East Coast BrickFest June 9-11

</PRE>

As always, if you have any information about any box, please post it
here or e-mail me and I'll update the status page appropriately.  THANKS!

Regards,
-Tommy