 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1289
  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it frustrating is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS)

(...) Frank, that is so true. Truth be told, when I posted this, I had just seen the original post and decided to check up on it. Once I did that and noticed that the lists still hadn't been updated to include new names, that was when I got annoyed. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)