 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1142
Re: NEW Jambalaya Status Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Adam Yulish writes:
I have recently updated the jambalaya status page.  I have made some minor
modifications (mainly grouping the lists next to each other), so please • take a
look to make sure eveything is correct and as up to date as possible.  I • will
be contacting some people directly as to the whereabouts and condition of • the
various boxes.

Hi Dan; quick update--could you put a couple of additions on the end of
the Space Lego Jambalaya Box list? Rick Kujawa (SpaceRocks@iname.com)
should come after Joel, and Adam Yulish (myself, at bwappo@ee.net)
should come after Rick. Thanks!

Adam

bwappo@ee.net

Doh- Sorry,

I knew you sent me these names before, but I got caught by editing this file
on two different computers and not getting the most up to date file.  I'll
update it tonight!!

Dan M.