 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1140
Re: NEW Jambalaya Status Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:30:53 GMT

Daniel,

For the Technic box #1,  please line-through Dave Hylands.  He was part of the
"Canada Tour".  I mailed the box to Mark Haye once I had this discussion with
Dave.

Thanks, -Phil

Daniel Moquin wrote:

I have recently updated the jambalaya status page.  I have made some minor
modifications (mainly grouping the lists next to each other), so please take a
look to make sure eveything is correct and as up to date as possible.  I will
be contacting some people directly as to the whereabouts and condition of the
various boxes.

http://users.neca.com/moquind/jambox/jambalaya.html

Thanks
Dan M.

In the words of my illustrious predecessor "Keep on Bricking!!!"

PS Todd, please update the link on LUGNET to reflect the new status page.