 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1041
    New Jambalaya box proposition —Eric Brouwer
   Hello all! I would like to start a new Jambalaya type box. The only difference is that the order in which it gets sent around will have a usefull structure. Let me explain... I have a bunch of Adventurer bits that I have no use for. I will dump them (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya box proposition —Larry Pieniazek
     This makes a lot of sense to me. Count me out due to time committments but I did want to say it's just about what I was driving at in my response to Tom regarding the train box thing... bravo! (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: New Jambalaya box proposition —Tamyra Teed
   I like this idea, at least you know you'll be getting some parts you can use this way. Though it's going to turn into a hodgepodge of stuff after the first few trips. The first few people will be getting a somewhat sorted box.. I can't see totally (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)