 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1035
    Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE! —Frank Filz
    Frank Filz wrote in message <38983F0D.6956@minds...ng.com>... (...) Picture is at: (URL) this is a 160k picture. Due to the somewhat limited monthly bandwidth of my ISP, please only view this picture if you really are interested in just how many (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE! —David C. Pyatt
   I'm online now also, Frank... could you drop it in my mail without affecting your bandwidth allowance? Dave (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE! —Frank Filz
   (...) I'm not too worried about the bandwidth, I just wanted to make people aware that my ISP does have a monthly bandwidth limitation for web pages, and for people to be considerate of that (a few months ago I put up some pictures of someone's town (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: GB#3 - wheel payment —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I've already confessed to being the guilty party on the bag of wheels, so I might as well talk about them. I figured that they'd go around the group and people take some out here and there and they'd eventually find good homes. If it matters (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)